.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Resolving Problem With Manager In The Workplace :: Organizational Management

Identification and definition of the problem.My body of workplace environment at one time was a enjoyable place to be. All the employees got along and worked together very well. We were a team and analogousd to help each other out when one was in need. It was like clock work. We would go to work wanting to be at that place to do our jobs because we all k refreshful we would have fun throughout the day part we were work. Then a new manager joined the team. It was not planned, we knew our line needed some help but the employees did not know for decided when we would be getting a new supervisor. The first day was like any usual first day. Meeting the employees, learning the names and a little present moment almost each person. After observing my new supervisor for a couple of hours I felt as if he was in a hurry to get the first day work out of the way and leave. He did not seem the least bit interested in the people he was going to be working with for over eight ho urs a day. I blew take away my fantasys and felt it was also early to judge the situation. Well I was wrong to blow off my whole toneings, because I was right to think something was not quite right about this man. During his training he did not want any one beneath his position to help him out. If he was having troubles with the computer he had to go to the commonplace Manager or another supervisor even though the employees in all probability know the computers just as well as managers because we use them all day long. He would look for thirty minutes for something in juiceless storage before he ever asked an employee. I personally thought that was unusual, not asking for help unless it was management. It seems like to me that it would have made him feel less superior if he had to ask one of his employees for help. At that post I knew working with this particular supervisor would not be pleasant. As time went on the situations got increasingly worse. He would scre am at us employees for the most ridiculous things. Showing up to work without my name smidgeon would be means for him sending me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment