.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

College Admissions Essay: Passion for Life :: College Admissions Essays

A Passion for disembodied spirit   I am a senior at Western high up School. I am currently a member of the Honors program and I will be graduating in the spring of 2003. While at Western, I have been involved in many activities including collegiate track, the fencing team, forensics, voluntary programs and foreign studies. Western has enabled me to broaden my knowledge in many areas of study. I have enrolled in many courses that have helped me become a well-rounded, educated individual.   I have a plethora of interests and experiences. My philosophy of life leads me to dally many new adventures and challenges that I find immense interests in skill and conquering. My passion for life allows me to apply my endless energy into many hobbies, studies, and individualised relationships. I will never loose my passion or my committal to learning about life and the experience it offers.   I have enjoyed hiking the southerly Alps of New Zealand, swimming the salty waters o f the Mediterranean Sea, brush my hand over the smooth tiles of the Opera House of Sydney Australia, climbing to the reach of the Eiffel Tower of France, hearing the deep bells of Big Ben in London, witnessing the artistic beauty of the Sistine Chapel in Italy and many more memories that will be remembered and presently accompanied by more.   My close personal relationships are few, however, significantly all-important(a) in my life and defining who I am. I have dickens sisters, Rebecca and Jennifer, who have helped me become the loving woman I am today. I have one brother, Nolan, who brought me under his wing as I grew and taught me the see to creativity. I have a father, John, who has shown to me the importance of honest hard pass and unconditional love.

No comments:

Post a Comment